LoneStar Innovation Center
Bioscience Incubator & Accelerator
The LoneStar Innovation Center in the Opportunity Zone will be the corporate hub for established or start-up bioscience companies participating in the accelerator-incubator. Fields of interest would include, but not be limited to, the following Technologies
- Sustainable food production: Vertical farming, year round farming,
- Specialty crop controlled environment cultivation: greenhouse hops & cannabis
- HydroTech: Hydroponics, aquaponics, aeroponics, deep water culture systems, environmental water projects, AquaChar, recycling systems, fertigation systems.
- LED lighting technologies conserving energy and increasing yields year round.
- Renewable power technologies: Electromagnetic, solar, wind, hydro, and biodigester technologies creating tomorrow’s clean fuel.